Stein Andreas Bethuelsen, Dr.
Technical University of Munich
Research Department Mathematics Centre
- Phone: work +49 89 289-18770
- Probability theory and mathematical statistical mechanics. In particular, random walk in (dynamic) random environment, interacting particle systems and Gibbs measures.
Teaching and workshops:
- Stochastic population models on networks - August 22--24, 2018, Technical University of Munich
Publications and Preprints
- On projections of the supercritical contact process: uniform mixing and cutoff phenomenon.
- One-sided continuity properties for the Schonmann projection (with Diana Conache) - ArXiv preprint
- The contact process as seen from a random walk - ALEA, Lat. Am. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 15, 571–585 (2018).
- Stochastic domination in space-time for the contact process (with Rob van den Berg) - To appear in Random Structure & Algorithms. (ArXiv preprint)
- Law of large numbers for random walks on attractive spin-flip dynamics (with Markus Heydenreich) - Stochastic Processes and Applications 127(7):2346-2372 (2017). (ArXiv preprint)
- Absolute continuity and weak uniform mixing for random walk in dynamic random environment (with Florian Völlering) - Electron. J. Probab. 21, no. 71, 1-32 (2016).
- PhD thesis: Random walks and the contact process - University of Leiden (2016).